Benjamin J. Valley, M.D.Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Benjamin Valley, MD is a minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgeon based in Cincinnati, OH. He obtained his medical degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University and completed his orthopedic residency at University of Cincinnati. He completed a fellowship in complex and minimally invasive spine surgery at The Spine Institute of Arizona in Scottsdale, AZ.
His practice interests include treating disorders of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine in a patient specific, motion preserving, minimally invasive manner.
Dr. Valley will be seeing patients at the Kenwood, Mt. Auburn, and West Chester locations.
When not practicing medicine, Dr. Valley enjoys spending time outdoors and with his wife and dogs. He also enjoys exploring the culinary world of Cincinnati.
Education & Training
- Medical School: Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Residency: University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Fellowship: The Spine Institute of Arizona; Complex and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Board Eligible
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License
2021 - 2022
- OH State Medical License
2016 - 2024
Areas of Expertise
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Laminectomies
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Procedures
- Minimally Invasive SI Fusions
- Outpatient Spine Surgery
- OrthoCincy Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- The Christ Hospital Health Network
- Mercy Health
- St. Elizabeth Health Care
Schedule an Appointment
- For all appointments and inquiries, please call or click here to request an appointment online.
- Christ Hospital
- Prime Health